Dates to Remember
- Early-bird Registration: April 30, 2023 ~ January 31, 2024
- Regular Registration: February 1 ~ March 31, 2024
- Late Registration: April 1, 2024 ~ On-site
Apr 30, 2023 ~ Jan 31, 2024
Feb 1, 2024 ~ Mar 31, 2024
Apr 1, 2024 ~ On-site
|Member||USD 850||USD 1,050||USD 1,250|
|Non-member||USD 950||USD 1,150||USD 1,350|
|Post-graduate||USD 700||USD 900||USD 1,100|
|Full-time student||USD 550||USD 650||USD 750|
|Accompanying Person||USD 300|
|Congress Dinner||USD 100|
A member is defined as a person who is affiliated with the IUSBSE societies as follows.
- Australasian Society for Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering (ASBTE)
- Canadian Biomaterials Society / Société Canadienne des Biomatériaux (CBS/SCB)
- Chinese Society for Biomaterials (CSBM)
- Chinese Taipei Society for Biomaterials and Controlled Release
- European Society for Biomaterials (ESB)
- Japanese Society for Biomaterials (JSB)
- Korean Society for Biomaterials (KSBM)
- Latin American Society for Biomaterials and Artificial Organs (SLABO)
- Society For Biomaterials (USA)
- Society For Biomaterials & Artificial Organs (India)
Student / Post-graduate
- Student: A student is any individual engaged as a graduate or undergraduate in a university or college program or as an MD resident and actively interested in research in the field of Biomaterials. Students are required to provide their university ID for verification of their undergraduate/graduate status.
- Post-graduate: Post-graduates are defined as persons who are not permanently employed in the field of biomaterials, who have been either awarded a doctoral degree within the past three (3) years or have completed a master’s degree within the last seven (7) years. Post-graduates are required to provide a certificate stating the year the degree was obtained.
Accompanying persons are the people who accompany the participants at the Congress (spouse or adult child who is NOT working in the related biomaterials occupation or field). Accompanying persons may not attend the oral and poster scientific sessions.
Discount rate: more than 5 persons - 5%, more than 10 persons - 10%, more than 30 persons - 20%
* The group discount is applicable only to overseas registrants.
Registration Fee Coverage
The registration fee includes a welcome kit, a congress program book, access to congress scientific programs, exhibition areas, welcome reception(May 26), lunches(May 27-31), and coffee & tea breaks.
For the accompanying person, the registration fee includes a name badge, access to exhibition areas, welcome reception(May 26), lunches(May 27-31), and coffee & tea breaks.
Certificate of Attendance
You can download the certificate of attendance at [My Page] after the congress.
Payment can be made by credit or by wire transfer.
- Credit Card: Visa, Master Card, and JCB are the only credit cards accepted. Please enter all the relevant information on the registration form. It is also imperative that the name of the credit card holder is clearly stated if it differs from the name of the registrant. Please note that your monthly credit card statement will indicate your payment made to Eximbay.
- Wire Transfer: All bank remittance charges are to be paid by the registrant, and please ensure that the sender's name matches exactly the registrant's name. If the registrant’s name and the sender’s name(etc. in case of a group of people) are not the same, please send a copy of the wire transfer slip to the Secretariat via E-mail(email@example.com) after writing the registrant’s name that appears on the bank remittance receipt. Registrants who choose to pay the registration fee by wire transfer are asked to make full payment within 2 weeks from the date of online registration.
- All cancellations must be notified in writing (via email) to the secretariat (firstname.lastname@example.org) and they will be processed according to the following policy. (Please note that the cancellation or a refund request is not acceptable by phone).
- In case of a refund request for a bank transfer payment, the handling fee (USD 20) will be deducted from the refund. Refund payments will be made after the congress.
|Cancellation before January 31, 2024||Full refund|
|Cancellation before and including March 15, 2024||50% refund|
|Cancellation after March 15, 2024||No refund
* Including no-shows in the congress