Call for Affiliated Meetings
Call for Affiliated Meeting
Affiliate meetings are primarily intended for private meetings among interested colleagues with a shared agenda during the Congress periods. Associate Society Members of WBC are welcome to organize affiliate meetings for business purposes or to share research specific to their society’s concern (subject to program committee approval).
Participants who wish to host an affiliated meeting are invited to fill out the application. We encourage you to submit your request as early as possible considering the number of rooms is limited. Please note that all affiliated meeting participants should be registered at WBC 2024.
Dates to Remember
- Deadline to Request for Affiliated Meeting: December 31, 2023
- Notification of Acceptance for Affiliated Meeting: January 31, 2024
The WBC 2024 will assist you in arranging a room and A/V for your meetings.
We will also advertise the affiliated meetings on the congress website and in the program. Requests will be considered by the organizing committee on a first-come, first-served basis.
Request forms must be received by December 31, 2023.
An official Affiliated Meeting must meet the following conditions:
- All attendants of Affiliated Meeting must be registered at WBC 2024.
- Only one meeting room can be reserved per company/organization. Please submit one application per meeting.
* Example: If you need to book Ballroom A for Meeting 1 and Meeting 2, please submit two applications.
- Meeting rooms are only available during the lunch time (12:00 – 14:00 pm)
- The meeting room location and the table set-up types are limited, and provided on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Decorations for the meetings (e.g., banner, flag, or etc.) for the meeting need to be produced and installed by the applicants.
- Affiliated Meeting are not directly planned or sponsored by WBC 2024.
WBC 2024 is not responsible for anything other than meeting room booking and the promotions of Affiliated Meetings. Content is solely the responsibility of the hosting company/organization.
- Application submission
- Invoice receipt
- Payment deposit
- Room reservation